With 100 easy-to-follow tips championing the meat-free cause, How to Go Meat Free is the stress-free, guilt-free guide to:
* Ensuring you maintain a healthy, balanced diet.
* Tasty meat-free alternatives.
* Staples for your store cupboard.
* Dining out and eating with friends - meat-free.
* Creative plant-based recipes.
Meat used to be the key ingredient around which all our meals were based - but not any more. Plant-based diets are becoming more and more popular, and not just for health reasons. A meat-free diet can help you save money, lessen your environmental impact, lose weight and have more energy.
Whether you want to avoid meat for a couple of days a week, go completely vegetarian, or even vegan, this book will make the transition easy for you.